Using 'Remote Desktop Connection'
[for Macs. For Windows PCs see here]
- From your Mac, start up 'Remote Desktop Connection'
- Where it says 'Computer', type in www.aghsoftware.com:443 (
the :443 is optional - www.aghsoftware.com should work, but
with :443 is more likely to get through firewalls etc. If you experience network or connection errors, try without the :443)
- From the menu bar, select RDC, Preferences
- You can now see the Login settings
Enter "easybid" as your User name and also as your Password (don't worry
about the Domain entry) - and tick the Add to Keychain and Auto reconnect boxes
- Now select Display and choose the following settings for
remote desktop size and colours
- Now select Printers and check the box to print to a
printer connected to the Mac and choose your printer from the drop down list
- Close the Preferences dialog box and click Connect
- Use both the Username and Password of "easybid"
to login to the Server (if you did not enter them above)
- Then your FICO Code and EasyBid Password to start EasyBid itself.
- If you have forgotten your EasyBid Password, click
here to see how to get it eMailed to you...